Friday, November 14, 2008




These are shots of Hearst castle, quite a sight! Amazing what man will spend his time and money on.
This is the entrance to the main house.





These young men are Clints apartment mates! The girl is Danella and she lives in another apartment with some other girls in the same complex. From left to right the boys are Ted Foster, Clint, Darren Anderson and Britton Anderson.


Clint and I at the Divito's they are very kind to us all and let me stay there while I was visiting


3 comments:

Diana said...

You are getting around up and down the coast - what better place to go, huh?! We are in Washington DC now at Peter and Ris's having a nice time. Lovely Fall weather back here.

Dickeybirds said...

that mansion in on the coast? wow. I've never heard of another britton except a neighbor. I came to your blog to bug you about updating... but you beat me to it!
ei

Sandra Ramey said...

Hi Denise!
You are Clint look so happy! Hope you had a nice time.