Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday

Hello,
Yesterday Mike and I went on some tour trips to places I had already been and taken pictures of. I have no new pictures to post today. I am laying low today, tired and recovering from my cold still. I also have my back acting up....maybe from too much walking and making my bed everyday! Ha...It looks so pretty when it is made up and if I don't make it I have to look at it all day a mess.

The front desk lady here at the apartment that was so friendly when we signed up this weekend barely said hi. I wonder if it has something to do with not paying yet?? Mike's government card would not go through, he is taking care of it today at work, I hope it gets settled soon. What a pain. Oh well, that is life. It is still hot here, but we have some big clouds moving in and it is supposed to cool down after today. I hope so. Will make it much easier to trudge back from the store with bags of groceries if it is not so hot. I really have no reason to complain our apartment is very air conditioned. We have to put sweaters on it gets so cold in here if I don't pay attention.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for the updates there great!!! Sounds like you have seen a lot of cool places already!! Enjoy your time, and weather it's just raining out here!!
Love The Basch's

Angie Long said...

Thinking of you today as we are in
Roseburg at the baptism...or soon
will be. Thought I would check in
and see what had been added to your
blog. Thanks for all you have written. We will return to K.F.
today and hope that we will be able
to settle down then and stop going
so much...We enjoyed our visit to Lakeview. Love, Angie